Fundamentals of Engineering Exam Questions
The Silver Course
The Silver course is our 1 month, standard subscription, it enables you to access our vast database of questions, downloadable resources and calculation books.
The webs largest repository of Fundamentals of Engineering syllabus questions - tried and tested questions covering the entire FOE syllabus. This includes:
- 89% pass rate - we ask all our students to come back and fill out our survey once they have taken the exam.
- Innovative question system - where students can participate in mock NCEES style exams. These exams are graded automatically and detailed feedback is given on each question which enables you to track your progress.
- Mathematics - Geometry, Calculus, Vectors. Probability and Statics - Regression, SD, Probabilities. Chemistry - Nomenclature, Periodic Table, States of Matter. Computers - Terminology, Spreadsheets. Ethics and Business - Engineering economics, Contracts. Dynamics and Engineering Mechanics. Strength of materials - Material science. Material Properties - Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical. Fluid mechanics - Flow, Statics. Electricity and Magnetism - Charge, Electrical circuits. Thermodynamics - Cycles, Gases. Phase change.
- Recommended reading - guiding you to the best resources!
- Forums - our hugely popular subscriber forums.
- Additional resources - including chemistry tutorials, useful weblinks and tips.